VACUUM FORMING MACHINE
1. Do not operate the vacuum forming machine unless you are trained and authorized to do so.
2. Keep long hair, loose clothing, ties, scarves, etc., away from sources of entanglement.
3. Always make sure the work area is clear of all people and things that could be crushed. Never activate the machine when you or anyone else has any part of his body underneath or in contact with the machine. Always step away from the table before pushing any buttons.
4. Always leave the machine in the “down” position when not in use.
5. The heaters, frame and table surfaces are VERY HOT! Use extreme care to avoid being burned.
6. Beware of pinch points between the frame and the table. Hands and fingers could be crushed.
7. Familiarize yourself with the location and operation of the Emergency Shutoff button and use it when necessary.
8. IF THE STYRENE CATCHES FIRE: turn the heaters off immediately and put out the fire (see Fire Extinguishers).
9. Never attempt to repair or make any adjustments to the machine without making sure the power is off. (See Lockout/Tagout)